Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Calls Coming In

Brian and I so desperately want to parent children.  Brian is so excited about becoming a foster dad.  And he will be so good at it too. He has always had a passion for helping children.  We spend part of yesterday learning how to care for Sweety Pie.  We each got to the treatments and spend some time with him.  Brian did very well.  I definitely think he should go into the medical field.

Since meeting with Carrie and Kristy last week, we've recieved a few phone calls.  The first one was for a 4 year old biracial boy BUT he's terrified of dogs.  We have Nero, who is very sweet.  The next call was for a sibling group with a 10 month girl and a 5 year old boy. Got the call today that they no longer need a home. (Though I'm not sure why.) BUT in the same breathe the caseworker said she had another referrel for a sibling group of three: Boy (age 4), Boy (age 2), and Girl (4 months). I, of course, said yes. So, we are again waiting. They need a home today, so if I don't hear from the caseworker by 4:30 (when the agency closes), I'll assume we were chosen...again.  At least the calls are coming in.

1 comment:

  1. I have worked for many years on the bunk beds forum and I searched the most beneficial bunk beds for every age of person. at last i found the twin over full bunk bed is useful for this purpose.

    ReplyDelete